Invercargill Workingmen's Club offers many facilities to it's members, including:
- TAB Terminal + Self Service (dedicated TV's for teletext and racing)
- Entertainment (Live every Saturday night)
- IWMC Courtesy Vehicle available from 4pm Thursday to Saturday
- Junior Children's Area
- One of the Largest Big Screens in Invercargill - Great for those big sporting occasions
- Largest Gaming area in Invercargill - 24 Machines (available only to Members & Invited guests and members of clubs affliated through Clubs NZ)
- 5 Pool Tables & 5 Snooker Tables
- On site Restaurant
Monday 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm
Wednesday 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm
Friday 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm
Saturday 11.30 am - 12.30 pm
For further details of the Function Rooms, go to the Corinthian Centre website.
Member Support - Grants Information
At Invercargill Workingmen's Club we offer our members the opportunity to apply to the club for financial grants towards fundraising efforts.
Every 12 months (eg June 2019 to May 2020) every member can apply for a grant for either, themselves, children, or grandchildren. Our grants are aimed at supporting our members who are either attending, or supporting children/grandchildren attending cultural or sporting activities.
The IWMC also supports those with new babies with a grant for car seat hire through Baby Factory as well as support those whose children or grandchildren are going away on School Camps.
If you wish to apply for a grant please click on the link below: